Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Good afternoon!!!  It has been a whirlwind of a couple weeks, between crazy work deadlines and having some crappy stomach bug for 2 weeks, YES I SAID TWO WEEKS!!  I am back and trying to frantically catch up with the crafting goals I set for July.

So let's get down to it, shall we?  My first card is made from a Tiddly Inks digital - "Bathing Beauty"...isn't she just adorable? I thought what summer treats would I enjoy the most on a hot sunny day, the answer was immediate!  A nice cool tropical libation of some sort served in a coconut!


She is colored with Copics, I used Spellbinders' Lacey Circle die and LaLaLand's Wave die.  The papers are from Echo Park "Splash" paper pack.  The coconut embellishement is Recollections, some shells and Icicle stickles to give a sparkling sun effect.
I am entering this card in two card challenges:

i(heart) sketch challenge #28;

Sketch028
 
and TiddlyInks challenge #114 - Summer Treats
Our Current Challenge - Father's Day

My second card and it is also a Tiddly Inks digital stamp - Charles' Tulips.  He's just soooo COOL!



I colored Charles with copics and used Liquid Glass on his trench to make it shiney, as well as the tulips.  First I embossed the white cardstock with Cuttlebug "Script Texture" and then used Spellbinders' Creatopia Heart die; the paper is a scrap of houndstooth I had in the scrap paper pile!  SCORE!  Finished it off with some red gross grain ribbon, sentiment; stickles and silver heart brads.

I am entering Charles as well as Bathing Beauty for the Tiddly Inks Design Team Call.




I hope you found a few ideas you liked and that you come back to visit soon!!
Ta Ta For Now,
Misha


4 comments :

  1. Misha, this is amazing ! Wonderful summer card with many embellies. AND great take with our Sketch @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful card! I love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful! Your summer card is just wonderful and you definitely did a great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embellishments along with the fun DP's you have used, great card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at Tiddly Inks :)

    ReplyDelete