Thursday, July 25, 2013


Boyo boy, does time fly or what lately????  It feels like this new year just started and we are already well into summer.....before we know it, it will be fall.  I don't get out to the malls very much, but yesterday I noticed all the stores are already "dressing" for the fall fashions....PLEASE JUST DONT PUT OUT HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS YET!!!!!!!!  I just don't think I could take being that far behind. 

I have had a crazy two weeks and it doesnt look like it is going to ease up until next week sometime.  I am hoping to make some posts on Sunday - with pictures of the latest "treasures" I have created, along with my Tiddly Inks Design Team posts - wish me luck!

I have been working on a darling baby shower "chocolate" centerpiece and can't wait to post the pictures to share!

Well it's a short post today, still in holding pattern with blog design....I have a feeling that everything is going to pull together at one time...which will be just fab with me!

TTFN
Misha

No comments :

Post a Comment