Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's another overcast, muggy day here in Southern California, the kind of day that just screams "LET'S CREATE!!"  I am working on my card for the Tiddly Inks Fairy &  Mermaid challenge...this will be my FIRST card challenge, and I must admit, Im a little nervous.  What if no one likes my cards???? 
Yes these are the crazy thoughts that go through my ever busy brain...I know you know what I mean.
On another note, I am working right now with VK Designs on my blog design, and I just can't wait to see what she creates, so that you all will have a better sense of who I am and what makes me tick.  Because we all know that this is a very friendly and loving group of creative ones to be sharing with, and I really want you to feel my energy the minute you open my blog!  Hopefully my posts wont put you to sleep. LOL.  Suzanne Dean has been a great inspiration to me, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her.  I am getting to know more of you as I follow the blog hops...soooooo amny creative souls out there, it is amazing!!!  Well back to work...
TTFN
Misha

No comments :

Post a Comment