Sunday, August 4, 2013

Welcome to my latest card! But first I just have to say WOW ! The weekend here by the beach was beautiful, and I actually found time to get some badly needed gardening done.  I needed the time MORE than the plants I think!? :o) EXTREMELY therapeutic - lol....All kidding aside, we spent the weekend catching up with friends, kickin' it in the backyard with some summer cocktails and rafts a floatin' in the pool.  A GREAT time was had by all.

So below you see "Bubbles Loves Bubbly" one of Stampin Bella's Uptown Girls.  I just wish I was the one in that tub right now!  It would truly be "DELIGHTFUL"...sentiment from Lyric Correction, which is embossed in Stampin' Up's "Pool Party".



I got the gray & yellow patterned paper from Teresa Collins' "Carolina Breeze". The solid shimmer gray cardstock (Creative Memories) was run through an adorable folder I just got, it's a Lattice by Die'sire Embossalicious.  Flourishes are from Mememory Box (Big Splash Border) and Spellbinders' (Floral Flourishes & Grand Labels Eleven).  Bubbles is colored in Copics and of course no card is complete until the Fairy Dust is add....a little stickles (Star Dust) gold glitter pen; rhinetstones and sequins!

I am entering "BUBBLES LOVES BUBBLY" in:
Color Throwdown CTD253








Wish me luck and I hope you love Bubbles as much as I do.
TTFN
Mish

2 comments :

  1. Now THAT'S a relaxing scene! :-) Love the sparkle that you added! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete