Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cheerful Sunflowers

Happy Hump Day to you all.  Thanks for stopping by!  It has been several weeks since my last post....where do the days go?  It's just been a crazy summer and the upcoming Autumnal Equinox doesn't appear to be promising a slowing down of pace at all....OMG.....

The card I have posted today was inspired by my beautiful sister-in-law...she is such a sweetie pie.  Always cheery and bright eyed, I just love her to death!!!!  This card will be for her up-coming birthday.
 
 
The stamp is Stampendous - "Daisy Thanks", but I colored (Copics) the daisies as sunflowers to meet the challenge, and sunflowers just seemed more appropriate for the time of year!  The beautiful fall color pallette plaid paper is from Echo Park's "Reflections Fall" - and I a hopin' you can see that the centers of these sunflowers were colored and then topped off with Tim Holtz's "Vintage Photo" Distressed Glitter...which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

I am entering this card in two challenges:

 
Well, wish me luck!  And I hope you stop on back to see what else I have been conjuring up!
 
TTFN
Michelle
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments :

  1. what gorgeous flowers, Misha! your coloring is amazing! thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunflowers and those centres are amazing. Thank you for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Favorite Stampendous! flowers!!! This card is sooooo pretty and your coloring is totally RAD!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Curtain Call!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunflower card. Love the gorgeous image cut out. Great coloring. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete