Monday, August 26, 2013

Art Journal Every DayGood summer's eve to you all!

I know I have not been very chatty for the last few weeks.  I was sick for two weeks with a horrible summer cold that really knocked the wind out of my sails, so to speak.  But the upside to this is that I spent alot of time reading everyone else's blogs and I am just in love with Julie Balzar's Designs!!!!!  I have started Art Journaling and I have to say it really is fun and exciting and NOT at all as intimidating as I first anticipated.  Im not a trained artist.....card making, scrapbooking and decorating my home are the furthest I have ventured since the hours upon hours I spent coloring and cutting out paper dolls as a young girl.  Anything more than that I have admired from afar for many years....50+.  One day last year I decided to go back to school and I took a Color & Design class, the ABC's of art.  The rest is history, I cant get enough and learn enough about different mediums and techniques.

Speaking of getting to it....I do plan on doing a few cards this week that I will be entering in some challenges.  So thanks for stopping by and I hope you drop in again soon to see what Im into next!

TTFN
Misha

No comments :

Post a Comment