Thursday, September 19, 2013

Just Flyin' By.......

Hi -  you all are most likely sleeping, but for some reason, I CAN'T....Sooooooooooooo......my nephew was is the inspiration for this card ~ he will be FOUR in just a few weeks and this is really gonna make him smile!!  Don't ya just love little boys when they are sweet!!  Now, now, they CAN be sometimes :0) 

The 2 background papers are from Echo Park Paper Co.'s "A Boy's Life" by Michelle Coleman.  I love the background planes that mimic the focal point of the card.  




The red plane pulling the "Happy Birthday" sign is from Taylored Expressions' "Plane Awesome" set (that came with coordinating dies - How FAB is that?)!!!
I embossed the larger, lite-blue ,diagonal, striped paper with Stampin Up's "Clouds", but you probably have to look REAL CLOSE and HARD because it is a subtle detail.




I am entering this card in Sketch it Saturdays at UNSCRIPTED SKETCHES #222
US_sketch222

Well, Im off to see if I can sleep now, thanks for stoppin' by and wish me luck!

1 comment :

  1. such a cute card. Love the subtle effect of the clouds. It gives your card a extra layer of fun. Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete